Kaiku Health is digitising patient monitoring and easing the adoption of patient-reported outcomes in several medical specialties.
Kaiku’s unique algorithms screen symptoms, alert care team, and provide personalised support for patients. This along with the capture and analysis of real-world data paves way for more personalized and effective care.
- Kaiku® Bridge — Seamless integration with other hospital information systems (e.g. SOAP and REST protocols with HL7, XML and JSON messages)
- CE-marked as MDD class 1 medical device in cancer care
- Accessible on any device (smartphone, PC, tablet)
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Extensive language support (e.g. English, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Dutch, Finnish)
- Multi-dimensional and adaptive outcome reporting according to hospital, national and international standards (CTCAE, LENT SOMA etc.)
- Data stored on professionally maintained servers located within EU
- Software lifecycle process and risk management process are IEC 62304 and ISO 14971 compliant
- Ensured data security and full GDPR compliance
- Read more about security
Kaiku Health has been built with easy implementation and flexible use in mind. The system is operated through any device, and requires no installation at the hospital. The project team typically consists of representatives from Kaiku Health, the clinic and the IT department.
Our implementation process
- Scope, set-up and build
We get acquainted with the existing care pathways of the clinic to plan how Kaiku can best support the clinical practices. Required integrations between Kaiku Health and electronic medical records and laboratory system are created.
- Training and support
We provide comprehensive on-site training sessions to the clinical staff.
- From deployment to routine use
Capturing and processing patient-reported data begins as soon as the first patient invitations are sent. We help the clinics to find best practices and measure the impact of digital patient monitoring. Kaiku Health is continuously developed based on the feedback we receive.