Updated November 6, 2018
Kaiku Health Ltd
Vilhonvuorenkatu 11 A
Purposes of data processing
Kaiku Health Ltd processes personal data of applicants who have applied for work at the company to assess the candidates and to conduct interviews.
Personal data processed
Kaiku Health Ltd processes the following personal data of the applicants:
- Contact information (name, email address, phone number);
- CV, application/cover letters;
- any material provided by the applicant (e.g. code or design portfolios);
- any relevant material published to public domain by the applicant (e.g. LinkedIn or Github profiles); and
- interview notes by Kaiku Health Ltd staff
Disclosures to other parties
Kaiku Health Ltd does not disclose personal data on recruiting to other parties.
Kaiku Health Ltd engages the following data processors to process the personal data:
Google LLC (and its subsidiaries) All application data are stored in an applicant-specific Google Drive folder. Email accounts used to send/receive personal data are provided by Google.
Transfers of personal data to third countries
Google LLC as data processor may transfer personal data to third countries, where it has its facilities. Kaiku Health Ltd and Google LLC have signed a data processing amendment and model contract clauses for data transfers to third countries.
Description of technical and organisational measures undertaken to protect data
Kaiku Health Ltd has undertaken the following technical and organisational measures to protect personal data:
- Personal data are stored only in Google drive or email, no other long-term copies are made.
- Access to an individual applicant’s personal data is granted only to personnel involved in the recruiting process.
- Accessing personal data requires a personal Kaiku Health Ltd Google account.
Kaiku Health Ltd retains applicant’s personal data for one year after the closure of application process.
Data subject’s rights
The data subject has the following rights:
- right to access personal data;
- right to rectification;
- right to restriction of data processing; and
- right to data portability.
Data subject wishing to exercise their rights should contact email@example.com.
NB: The data subject does not have the right to erasure before the end of the retention period, as the period for filing a suit is one year, and Kaiku Health Ltd is obliged to retain application material for that time.