You have the possibility to impact the lives of cancer patients around the world, helping them live longer and happier. This is where we put our dedication each day working at Kaiku Health. If you find this motivating, we would be delighted to hear from you!
We are looking for an ambitious team player to join our team as Vice President, Pharmaceutical Partnerships! This is a key role in executing and continuously developing our partnering strategy, being responsible for pharmaceutical business development and driving revenue growth. This person is responsible for executing our partnering strategy globally and forging new partnerships as well as nurturing and growing existing ones. The role is a combination of strategic thinking, continuously identifying ways to deliver value and driving business development. If you believe that the future of cancer care is built in value-adding partnerships, read further!
Kaiku Health is a digital health company aiming to improve cancer patients’ quality of life through health data science. Our digital health intervention platform is CE marked as MDD Class I medical device in cancer care. Its’ algorithms screen symptoms, notify care team and provide personalised support for patients. Kaiku Health has modules for over 25 cancer types across different cancer care pathways and is currently in use in over 40 European cancer clinics and hospitals.We are based in Helsinki, but our people also harbour in Germany, Switzerland and Sweden. Since May 2020, Kaiku Health has been a part of the Elekta Group.
Are you ready to join our team? Good – we can’t wait to hear from you! Send your application and CV with a salary expectation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be filled as soon as we find the right match. Oh yes, you can always give me a call at +358 50 377 3084 if you have any questions!
What we offer
- Purpose: Work with one of the most meaningful missions in improving outcomes and the quality of life for cancer patients
- Opportunity to make it big: Working in a company that is rapidly growing, and will have the opportunity to make it big, impacting the lives of millions of patients and their care teams
- Rapidly growing industry: The highly innovative industry for digital health interventions, digital therapeutics and real-world evidence is growing rapidly
- Autonomy with support: High level of autonomy to execute and continuous support from the team
- The dream team: Being a key player in a smart, talented and international team who are the fearless forerunners in shaping the future of cancer care
- Ambition with compassion: Work with a highly ambitious team with a compassionate touch – a great mission comes with great responsibility, which we carry together.
- Opportunity to build a team supporting our partnering business development after demonstrating excellent results and growth.
- Assuming overall responsibility for our pharmaceutical business development and pharmaceutical partnership revenue
- Independently identifying new opportunities for partnerships and driving business development activities from start to finish – all the way to closing new business (supported by other teams and colleagues)
- Establishing long-term relationships and agreements with globally leading pharmaceutical companies
- Collaborating with our product development, medical and commercial teams in finding best ways to deliver value for our partners
- Collaborating with our healthcare customers, especially with high-profile therapy area experts
- Reporting to CCO
- Fluent English is a must
- Other languages are seen as benefit, supporting the capability to drive business with local pharma company affiliates
- Strong sales and business development skills
- Understanding and/or prior experience on the pharmaceutical industry
- A solid understanding of digital health and digital therapeutics and the opportunities they give in the pharmaceutical company context
- Experience of reimbursement structures, processes and opportunities globally (especially in digital health / digital therapeutics) is seen as a benefit
- Experience in oncology is seen as a benefit
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience, with at least 2 years experience in the intersection of pharma and digital
- Ability to think strategically, broadly and open-mindedly; we are doing something no one in the world has done before
- Ability to understand the value drivers of different stakeholders – including different functions within a pharmaceutical company, payors, and healthcare units delivering cancer care
- Willingness to travel frequently – up to 80 % of the time
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated ability to close deals and grow business
- A proactive, hands-on work ethic