Kaiku Health is looking for a Technical Lead to join our product team in Helsinki. You will take part in building our next generation digital patient monitoring and guidance platform that improves the outcomes of cancer treatments and you will have a leading role of the team’s technical product.
The team delivers product’s for managing Kaiku’s medical content and for patients in engaging with their medical staff during cancer treatments. The team is in the center of the data collection of Kaiku Health, which is used for our symptom prediction models. You would be working in a team that is a mix of design, engineering, data science, and medical professionals.
As a Technical Lead your responsibilities will include guiding the product’s technical architecture vision, coaching the team members, and participating in discovery activities with product management and user experience designers. We ship early and often in a lean way and you see that as an opportunity to learn and improve your work. You’ll have well-founded opinions in the choice of technologies, processes, tools, and management practices. We value earlier experience in the medical field but it is not required.
Interested? Great, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply by sending your CV, application, or portfolio to email@example.com. For additional information and questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we expect from you
- 8+ years of experience as a professional software developer
- Production experience in running scalable systems
- Earlier experience in team management and you have worked in self organizing teams and know what factors contribute to highly effective teams
- Familiarity with full-stack development stacks, we use React and Typescript, Ruby on Rails, and Flask.
- Pragmatic mindset, we ship working software that our customers rely on as frequently as possible
- You communicate fluently in English (Finnish, German and/or Swedish is a plus).
What we offer you
- High ownership of your work in a humane, respectful and open organization,
- Meaningful work that has real-life impact on cancer patients’ well-being,
- Occupational health care service and an extended private healthcare insurance,
- Possibility for remote working.