Kaiku Health is looking for a Site Reliability Engineering team Technical Lead to join our product team in Helsinki. You will take part in building our next generation digital patient monitoring and guidance platform that improves the outcomes of cancer treatments, and you will have a leading role of the team’s technical product.
Nurses and physicians use the product to manage patients’ treatment journeys, follow patients’ symptoms and quality of life, and communicate with patients about their treatments. We value quality software as we’re building a product that will be used by people of all ages with varying skills. You would be working in a team that is a mix of design, engineering, data science, and medical professionals.
As a Site Reliability Engineer team Technical Lead you will work in cooperation with our engineering team and product management to build Kaiku Health’s infrastructure, automation tools, and develop a culture of built-in quality. You will also manage a team of four people responsible for developing and maintaining Kaiku Health’s infrastructure. We ship early and often in a lean way and you see that as an opportunity to learn and improve your work using DevOps practices. You’ll have well-founded opinions in the choice of technologies, processes, tools, and practices. We value earlier experience in the medical field but it is not required.
Interested? Great, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply by sending your CV, application, or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information and questions please contact email@example.com.
What we expect from you
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software developer, devops engineer or SRE
- Earlier experience in team management. You have worked in self-organizing teams and know what factors contribute to highly effective team work
- Production experience in running scalable systems
- Experience in running software on linux servers
- Experience in configuration management systems, such as: Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt
- Understanding of networking: VPN, DNS, load balancing and firewalling
- Understanding of modern software development tools and technologies
- Pragmatic mindset – we ship working software that our customers rely on, as frequently as possible
- Understanding of security practices (network security, linux security, GDPR)
- You communicate fluently in English (Finnish, German and/or Swedish is a plus).
What we offer you
- High ownership of your work in a humane, respectful and open organization
- Meaningful work that has real-life impact on cancer patients’ well-being
- Occupational health care service and an extended private healthcare insurance
- Possibility for remote working