Location: Helsinki Commitment: Full-time, Team: Product
Kaiku Health is looking for software engineering professionals to join our product team in Helsinki. You will take part in building our next generation digital patient monitoring and guidance platform that improves the outcomes of cancer treatments.
Our product team is a mix of design, engineering, data science, and medical professionals. Nurses and physicians use the product to manage patients’ treatment journeys, follow patients’ symptoms and quality of life, and communicate with patients about their treatments. We value quality software as we’re building a product that will be used by people of all ages with varying skills.
As a software engineer you will work in cooperation with our designers, product management, and other engineers to build Kaiku Health’s application. The application consists of multiple services and components powered with technologies like Ruby on Rails, React, Flask, Docker and many others. We ship early and often in a lean way and see that as an opportunity to learn and improve our work. You’ll have word in the used technologies, processes, tools, and practices. We value earlier experience in the medical field but it is not required.
Apply for the job by sending your CV, application, or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information and questions please contact email@example.com. The position is filled as soon as we find the right person.
What we expect from you
- 3+ years of experience as a professional software developer,
- Skills in developing production grade web applications,
- Earlier experience with some of the relevant technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Python, Flask, React, PostgreSQL and RESTful APIs,
- Understanding of modern software development tools and technologies,
- Pragmatic mindset, we ship early and often working software that our customers rely on,
- You collaborate effectively with the team and customers,
- You communicate fluently in English (Finnish, German and/or Swedish is a plus).
What we offer you
- High ownership of your work in a flat organisation,
- Meaningful work that has real-life impact on cancer patients’ well-being,
- Humane, respectful, ambitious, and open organisation culture,
- Occupational health care service and an extended private healthcare insurance
What is Kaiku Health?
Kaiku Health is a digital health company aiming to improve cancer patients’ quality of life through health data science. Our pioneering patient monitoring platform is used in routine care by over 50 clinics in Europe. Founded in 2012, Kaiku Health has raised over 6 million euros in total funding.
Our Recruiting Process
- Get to know one another
At the first meeting we want to get to know you. We’ll talk about where you stand at the moment, what motivates you and what are your life goals at the moment. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Kaiku Health.
- Show your skills
This part is either a technical interview combined with coding exercise or a role-specific case interview. We aim to get a clear overview of your skills and how we could help you grow. Growing together and learning from each other is one of our values.
- Greet the CEO
Our CEO and Co-Founder Lauri chats with you to discuss our culture and to learn about your ambitions: how you would contribute in Kaiku Health’s mission to improve lives through health data science.