Kaiku Health is a digital platform for patient-reported outcome monitoring. It’s fast and easy way for clinics to connect with their patients online and capture data on the efficacy of therapies. Kaiku Health is currently used for digital patient monitoring in cancer care, fertility care and occupational health care. Our mission is to improve quality of life through health data science.
We are looking for full-time software developers to our development team. Our joint focus is on the core-product, supporting systems and in improving the user experience. You will be working on our front- and back-end components that are mostly written in React/Redux and Ruby on Rails. We appreciate full-stack people but want to provide you possibilities to grow on areas that you consider important.
What you will do
- Build and design new features in close cooperation with the whole Kaiku Health team and our customers
- Perform code reviews and ensure exceptional code quality
- Work on our product that consists of Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React+Redux, Postgresql
- Help our customers to solve their problems by participating to technical support and meeting them regularly
- Define the company roadmap and vision together with the team.
What we expect
- A minimum three years of experience in software engineering
- A basic understanding of good API design, HTTP-fundamentals and security practices
- Passion and motivation: You care how our software is developed and love to challenge yourself (and us). You are curious of new technologies and keep on learning by reading and testing things out. You enjoy helping and teaching others
- Interest in working with healthcare professionals and readiness to work with their existing communication / information systems.
You get extra points if, you
- Have eye for visually beautiful user interfaces and design
- Have solid experience in SQL
- Have worked with medical software integrations
- Have knowledge on how to build scalable distributed systems.
As a Kaiku Health team member we offer you competitive compensation, constantly evolving work tasks in a fast growing digital health company and ambitious, yet caring environment for you to do your thing. Come tackle real problems with us!
Send your cover letter, example of your work or a link to Github-profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s talk further!
Our Recruiting Process
- Get to know one another
At the first meeting we want to get to know you. We’ll talk about where you stand at the moment, what motivates you and what are your life goals at the moment. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Kaiku Health.
- Show your skills
This part is either a technical interview combined with coding exercise or a role-specific case interview. We aim to get a clear overview of your skills and how we could help you grow. Growing together and learning from each other is one of our values.
- Greet the CEO
Our CEO and Co-Founder Lauri chats with you to discuss our culture and to learn about your ambitions: how you would contribute in Kaiku Health’s mission to improve lives through health data science.