Kaiku Health is looking for Site Reliability Engineering professionals to join our product team in Helsinki. You will take part in building next generation digital patient monitoring platform to improve the outcomes of cancer treatments.
Our product team is a mix of design, engineering, data science, and medical professionals. Nurses and physicians use the product to manage patients’ treatment journeys, follow patients’ symptoms and quality of life, and communicate with patients about their treatments. We value quality software as we’re building a product that will be used by people of all ages with varying skills.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will work in cooperation with our engineering team and product management to build Kaiku Health’s infrastructure, automation tools, and develop a culture of built-in quality. We ship early and often in a lean way and you see that as an opportunity to learn and improve your work using DevOps practices. You’ll have well-founded opinions in the choice of technologies, processes, tools, and practices. We value earlier experience in the medical field but it is not required.
Interested? Great, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply by sending your CV, application, or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information and questions please contact email@example.com. The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person.
What we expect from you
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software developer, devops engineer or SRE
- Production experience in running scalable systems
- Experience in running software used by customers on linux servers
- Experience in configuration management systems, such as: Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt
- Understanding in networking: VPN, DNS, load balancing and firewalling
- Understanding of modern software development tools and technologies
- Pragmatic mindset, we ship working software that our customers rely on, as frequently as possible
- Understanding of security practices (network security, linux security, GDPR)
- You communicate fluently in English (Finnish, German and/or Swedish is a plus).
You get bonus points if you
- Have worked with containerized applications
- Have earlier experience with Google Cloud Platform, or AWS
- Have earlier experience in running Kubernetes in production,
- Have run monitoring infrastructure, e.g., ELK stack, Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana, StatsD
- Are familiar with build and deploy pipelines: CircleCI, Jenkins, or similar
What we offer you
- High ownership of your work in a humane, respectful and open organization,
- Meaningful work that has real-life impact on cancer patients’ well-being,
- Occupational health care service and an extended private healthcare insurance,
- Possibility for remote working.