We are looking for a Senior Project Manager, SW Engineering to join our team at Kaiku Health. You will be a part of building our digital therapeutics platform used by cancer patients and clinical staff. In your role as a Senior Project Manager you will provide full life cycle management and tracking of Kaiku Health product projects and taking them through our product development process.
Our product team is a mix of design, engineering, data science, and medical professionals. Cancer patient use the product to report their symptoms and nurses and physicians use it to manage patients’ treatment journeys, follow patients’ symptoms and quality of life, and communicate with patients about their treatments. We’re building a product that will be used by people of all ages with varying skills.
In order to succeed and prosper in the role, you will need senior-level experience and expertise in software engineering project management. Previous experience in MedTech is considered a big advantage.
Apply by sending your CV and application to email@example.com. For additional information and questions please contact COO Ramin Baghaie at +358 50 310 0221. The position is filled as soon as we find the right person.
What we offer
• High ownership of your work in a flat organisation,
• Meaningful work that has real-life impact on cancer patients’ well-being,
• Humane, respectful, ambitious, and open organisation culture,
• Occupational health care service and an extended private healthcare insurance
What you will do
• Facilitate the definition of project scopes and deliverables
• Develop and monitor projects’ milestones/schedules
• Detect and mitigate risks to projects
• Coordinate activities and resolve problems for project team
• Track projects’ deliverables and provide supports
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project objectives
• Assist in completion of related documents for regulatory submissions
• Assist in development and maintenance of the quality system procedures, instructions
What we expect
• 3-5 years experience overseeing Software Engineering projects
• Expertise with SW product development methodologies and processes
• Familiarity with regulated medical device product development practices and related requirements such as ISO 13485:2016, ISO 14971:2012, and FDA QSR is a must
• Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
• Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Demonstrated potential to lead and influence cross-functional peers
• Demonstrated excellent leadership, communication and negotiation skills
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related fields.