Kaiku Health is looking for a Security engineer. You will take part in building and securing our next generation digital patient monitoring and guidance platform that improves the outcomes of cancer treatments.
Nurses and physicians use the product to manage patients’ treatment journeys, follow patients’ symptoms and quality of life, and communicate with patients about their treatments. We value quality software as we’re building a product that will be used by people of all ages with varying skills. You would be working in a team that is a mix of design, engineering, data science, and medical professionals.
As a Security engineer, you will work in cooperation with our engineering team to ensure the security of our Kaiku Health application and its infrastructure as well as the company’s internal IT infrastructure, people and processes. You will participate in and organise threat modelling, risk assessments, process design and work hands-on on the security features of Kaiku Health and the company’s IT infrastructure. You will train your colleagues, raise security awareness and help build a culture of information security.
Interested? Great, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply by sending your CV, application, or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information and questions please contact email@example.com.
What we expect from you
- 3+ years of experience in the field of information security, preferably in healthcare or other field handling highly sensitive data
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, software engineering or a similar field
- Understanding of modern software development tools and technologies
- Prior experience in using security monitoring and alerting tools
- Familiarity with information security standards (such as ISO 27xxx family) and relevant legislation (GDPR, HIPAA) is an advantage
- Fluency in English
What we offer you
- High ownership of your work in a humane, respectful and open organization
- Meaningful work that has a real-life impact on cancer patients’ well-being
- Occupational health care service and an extended private healthcare insurance