Kaiku Health is looking for a clinical Product Manager to join our team in Helsinki. You will be responsible for managing our next generation digital patient monitoring and management platform that improves the outcomes of cancer treatments and you will have a leading role in overseeing the development of the product. Nurses and physicians use the product to manage patients’ treatment journeys, follow patients’ symptoms and quality of life, and communicate with patients about their treatments.
As a Product Manager you will actively collect user needs and requirements and translate them to solutions that our users love to use. You will closely cooperate with our cross functional team of dynamic professionals from UX design, software development, medical science, sales and marketing, among others. Preferably you will have earlier experience working with hospital information systems, their integrations and health data. We value first-class user experience above everything else – and we hope the same applies to you.
In this position, you will have a unique opportunity to work in the interface between the patient and healthcare professionals, and to be part of building the future of patient-centric cancer care. Together with our parent company Elekta, we are working towards improving the care and treatment outcomes of cancer patients throughout the world.
Interested? Great, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply by sending your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information and questions please contact email@example.com.
What we expect from you
- Bachelors degree or Masters Degree and 5 years of related experience.
- Degree in medical physics, biomedical engineering, radiation therapy, software engineering or equivalent
- Industry experience in the area of healthcare informatics or medical device industry
- Practical experience in the field of radiation or medical oncology is a plus
- Experience with cloud based products, SaaS and Agile software development
- Ability to translate market trends and user requirements into simple and engaging verbal and written communications
- Fluent proficiency in English (German, Finnish, French or Spanish is a plus)
- You are a team player at heart and thrive in a fast-changing business environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical mindset and customer-centric attitude
What we offer you
- High ownership of your work in a humane, respectful and open organization
- A unique position in the field of oncology, a ringside seat for healthcare transformation
- Meaningful work that has real-life impact on cancer patients’ well-being
- Occupational health care service and an extended private healthcare insurance