We are looking for an ambitious student to join our Helsinki team as a Junior Project Engineer in a part-time position (1-2 days a week). You will work in the interface of customer relations and development, making sure customer sites has all the right content at a right time.
Kaiku Health is a digital health company aiming to improve quality of life through data science. We are digitising patient monitoring and easing the adoption of Patient-Reported Outcomes in several therapy areas. Our pioneering patient monitoring platform is used in routine care by over 40 clinics in Europe. Founded in 2012, Kaiku Health has raised over 6 million euros in total funding. We are based in Helsinki, but our people also harbour in Frankfurt and Stockholm.
What we offer
- A chance to learn and develop your skills as a developer in a talented, smart and fun team
- Flexible working hours
- A career in a fast growing and highly innovative industry
- Work that has real-life impact
- Ambitious, yet caring company culture
- Technical content creation and configuration work on our SaaS platform
- Small development tasks with Ruby on Rails technology
- Communication and coordination between customer success team, development team and our customers (nurses, doctors and hospitals’ IT), mainly via digital channels
- Assisting dev and/or customer success team based on your own interests and willingness to learn
- Fluency in Finnish and English is a must, as well as basics of German (ability to read German emails and documents)
- Suitable study background – although we will teach you what you don’t know yet!
- Ability to commit to at least 1 working day per week (in average); we all work remotely sometimes but would love to see you regularly at our office, too
- Good communication skills
- A proactive, hands-on work ethic
We also value
- Additional language skills (Swedish, French, Italian)
- Some knowledge and/or skills in programming, prior work experience in the field not required
Starting date: negotiable, the sooner the better
Are you ready to join our team? Good – we can’t wait to hear from you! Send short application and your CV by December 14, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Recruiting Process
- Get to know one another
At the first meeting we want to get to know you. We’ll talk about where you stand at the moment, what motivates you and what are your life goals at the moment. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Kaiku Health.
- Show your skills
This part is either a technical interview combined with coding exercise or a role-specific case interview. We aim to get a clear overview of your skills and how we could help you grow. Growing together and learning from each other is one of our values.
- Greet the CEO
Our CEO and Co-Founder Lauri chats with you to discuss our culture and to learn about your ambitions: how you would contribute in Kaiku Health’s mission to improve lives through health data science.