Kaiku Health is a digital health company aiming to improve quality of life through data science. Our product is a platform for digital health interventions. It provides patient reported outcome monitoring and intelligent symptom tracking. Our platform is used by both healthcare providers and patients. Our mission is to improve the life of cancer patients through health data science.
At Kaiku Health we are a team that cherishes its startup roots, enjoys a positive atmosphere and a fast-paced working environment. Being a part of Elekta gives us the opportunity to work on a global scale and provides us with endless possibilities for growth and development. Together, Kaiku and Elekta share a joint passion for innovation and improving the lives of people living with cancer.
Kaiku Health is looking for an experienced team player to join our team as Head of Global Sales Excellence. We are working in a global multi sales channel environment, and it is paramount that we give all channels the best possible tools to ensure success of our go-to-market and market expansion activities. As the Head of Global Sales Excellence, you will report to Kaiku’s CCO, and preferably you will be located in Europe. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assuming ownership of the new Sales Excellence function
- Creating and implementing a comprehensive sales training roadmap for different channels to ensure their success
- Designing and implementing sales training and certification programs
- Creating and maintaining a repository of sales relevant information of our product, markets, competition, sales strategy and sales approaches, (health) economic modelling, marketing materials and other relevant information
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders (commercial, product, and other teams) to define and execute sales support initiatives, to continuously improve and harmonize our approach, and to ensure our internal and channel sales teams have relevant, up-to-date information at all times
- Ensuring and educating sales teams to continuously develop in communicating our value proposition, helping customers navigate through their purchase processes and advancing deals through the sales pipeline
- Collecting and sharing market intelligence to inform strategy
- Collecting and sharing customer and partner feedback relevant to the product and company
Interested? Great, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply by sending your CV, application, or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can we offer you?
- High ownership of your work in a humane, respectful and open organization
- Meaningful work that has real-life impact on cancer patients’ well-being
- Rapidly growing industry: The highly innovative industry for digital health interventions, digital therapeutics and real-world evidence is growing rapidly
- Being part of a smart, talented and international team who are the fearless forerunners in shaping the future of cancer care
- Opportunity to build a team supporting our partnering business development after demonstrating excellent results and growth
What would help you thrive in this job?
- As you will be a part of an international team, fluent English is a requirement
- Strong sales and business development skills, preferably within the healthcare industry and preferably with digital health solutions
- Preferably 5+ years of experience on sales excellence / sales enablement, preferably within the healthcare industry
- Ability to influence without formal authority
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills
- Ability to work and navigate in multi-channel and multi-partner sales environment
- As this is a global role with work spanning all time zones, ability to manage working time distribution to enable early morning and late evening meetings
- A solid understanding of digital health and digital therapeutics and the value they can bring to healthcare systems, care teams and patients
- Willingness to travel frequently – up to 50 % of the time
- A proactive, hands-on work ethic
Additionally, it would be great if..
- You have earlier experience in oncology
- You have earlier experience in (health) economic modelling
- You have other languages (in addition to English) in your skillset
Is there anything you’d like to ask or clarify? For additional information and questions please contact email@example.com.