We are looking for an amazing, all-round Head of Communications and Marketing to join our team in Helsinki, Finland. Building the Kaiku Health and communicating our strategic vision and product strengths to our audiences in engaging and effective ways will be your top priority. You will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing integrated communications strategies, including digital marketing, public relations and brand management hands-on. Your daily aim is to increase our brand awareness and drive sales in our key markets. You will be working in close collaboration with our sales and product teams as well as externally with medical experts, researchers and key opinion leaders. As the Head of Communications and Marketing, you serve as an pro-active advisor to your colleagues, assisting them to establish communications priorities, achieve goals, and implement top-knotch communications and marketing activities.
An ideal candidate is data driven, super organized and has a vast experience of B2B communications and marketing both on a strategic and hands-on level, preferably in fields of healthcare, life science and/or IT, and a good understanding of digital marketing.
Kaiku Health is a digital health company aiming to improve quality of life through data science. We are digitising patient monitoring and easing the adoption of Patient-Reported Outcomes in several therapy areas. Our pioneering patient monitoring platform is used in routine care by over 45 clinics in Europe. Founded in 2012, Kaiku Health has raised over 6 million euros in total funding. We are based in Helsinki, but our people also harbour in Frankfurt and Stockholm.
What we offer
- A career in a fast growing and highly innovative industry
- A broad variety of evolving tasks and autonomy to execute them
- Work that has real-life impact
- Being a key player in a smart, talented and international team
- Ambitious, yet caring company culture
What you will do
- Develop, manage, implement and evaluate a well-integrated, multi-channel communications and marketing strategy that enables us to continue to grow internationally and achieve business goals
- Prepare an annual budget for communications and marketing and facilitate efficient and effective use of resources
- Lead and build content plans across different channels (e.g. blog posts, case studies, articles, website content, sales materials, product descriptions, campaigns material, video content, press releases, social media posts, newsletters etc.)
- Ensure consistent messaging and terminology across channels
- Develop and maintain relationships with media and opinion leaders
- Identify relevant speaking opportunities, manage incoming requests, and coach speakers
- Planning and coordinating events and trade shows
- Manage third party vendors to meet business requirements
- Improve SEO performance, lead generation and social engagement
- Be constantly looking for new opportunities to raise awareness of Kaiku Health and engage with our stakeholders
- Developing metrics and analysing results in terms of ROI and relative to selected metrics KPIs
What we expect
- 5+ years of professional experience in communications and marketing
- Excellent project management and execution skills
- Strong command of English and Finnish languages – grammar, spelling and punctuation
- BSc / MSc in relevant field
- Experience in content production for the healthcare, life science or tech industry
- Meticulous and efficient working habits
- Excellent communications and decision-making skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and eye for consistency
- Passion and motivation: You care about our mission and love to challenge yourself (and us).
You get extra points if you
- Have digital marketing knowledge
- Are fluent in other languages (e.g. German or Swedish)
Starting date negotiable.
Are you ready to join our team? Good – we can’t wait to hear from you! Send your application and CV in English by Monday 17.12. to our CPO Henri Virtanen email@example.com
Our Recruiting Process
- Get to know one another
At the first meeting we want to get to know you. We’ll talk about where you stand at the moment, what motivates you and what are your life goals at the moment. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Kaiku Health.
- Show your skills
This part is either a technical interview combined with coding exercise or a role-specific case interview. We aim to get a clear overview of your skills and how we could help you grow. Growing together and learning from each other is one of our values.
- Greet the CEO
Our CEO and Co-Founder Lauri chats with you to discuss our culture and to learn about your ambitions: how you would contribute in Kaiku Health’s mission to improve lives through health data science.