Kaiku Health is a digital platform for patient-reported outcome monitoring. It’s fast and easy way for clinics to connect with their patients online and capture data on the efficacy of therapies. Kaiku Health is currently used for digital patient monitoring in cancer care, fertility care and occupational health care. Our mission is to improve quality of life through health data science.
We are looking for front-end developers to help take the user experience of Kaiku Health from good to great. You will be working in close co-operation with our developers and UX/visual designers, developing and improving our core product, which is are mostly written in React/Redux and Ruby on Rails.
What you will do
- Build and support other developers in building high-quality user interfaces
- Participate in the design of our in-house design system together with our UX and visual designers. You are responsible for the technical implementation of the design system.
- Work in close co-operation with the whole Kaiku Health team and our customers
- Perform code reviews and ensure exceptional code quality
- Help our customers to solve their problems by participating to technical support and meeting them regularly
- Define the company roadmap and vision together with the team.
What we expect
- A visual eye and a track record of producing stunning, high-quality responsive interfaces (websites or web applications)
- You produce maintainable and robust cross-browser code
- Basic understanding of usability and accessibility and a passion to improve them
- Passion and motivation: You care how our software is developed and love to challenge yourself (and us). You are curious of new technologies and keep on learning by reading and testing things out. You enjoy helping and teaching others.
- Interest in working with healthcare professionals and readiness to work with their existing communication / information systems.
You get extra points if you
- Have experience building and/or working with design systems or component libraries
- Have experience in web performance tuning
- Want to widen your skillset for example to UX design, mobile development or full-stack development
As a Kaiku Health team member we offer you competitive compensation, constantly evolving work tasks in a fast growing digital health company and ambitious, yet caring environment for you to do your thing. Come tackle real problems with us!
Send your cover letter, example of your work or a link to Github-profile to email@example.com. Let’s talk further!