Kaiku Health is looking for a Front-end developer to join our product team in Helsinki. You will take part in building our next generation digital patient monitoring and guidance platform that improves the outcomes of cancer treatments.
Nurses and physicians use the product to manage patients’ treatment journeys, follow patients’ symptoms and quality of life, and communicate with patients about their treatments. We value quality software as we’re building a product that will be used by people of all ages with varying skills. You would be working in a team that is a mix of design, engineering, data science, and medical professionals.
As a Front-end developer you will work in cooperation with our engineering team, medical science team, data science, and product management to build Kaiku Health’s applications user interface elements in co-operation with our UX designers and backend developers. You will work in our Patient Engagement team which is a cross functional team of software developers, UX designers and product management. The team develops and maintains our patient facing application and module platform. We value earlier experience in the medical field but it is not required.
Interested? Great, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply by sending your CV, application, or portfolio to email@example.com. For additional information and questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we expect from you
- 2+ years of experience in the field of software engineering
- Experience with at least two of the listed technologies: React, TypeScript, RxJS, Redux, Vue
- Understanding of modern software development tools and technologies (git, continuous integration, issue tracking, software testing, etc.)
- You communicate fluently in English.
You get extra points if you have
- Experience in web development and with Ruby on Rails or other MVC frameworks
- Familiarity in different integration and API patterns, such as REST, RPC, SOAP
- Finnish, German and/or Swedish languages
What we offer you
- High ownership of your work in a humane, respectful and open organization
- Meaningful work that has real-life impact on cancer patients’ well-being
- Occupational health care service and an extended private healthcare insurance