Kaiku Health is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team in Helsinki. Our mission is to improve quality of life through health data science, and we have built a digital platform for monitoring patient-reported outcomes. Nurses and physicians use the product to manage patients’ treatment journeys, follow patients’ symptoms and quality of life, and communicate with patients about their treatments. Our team is full of whole-heartedly dedicated people with different skillsets and insights.
As an Executive Assistant you will have a key role in supporting our leadership with their daily work and administrative tasks. You will be responsible for staying on top of our leaders’ calendars and booking appointments, ensuring high-quality internal and external meetings, and preparing various presentations and documents. In this position you will be reporting to Kaiku Health’s CEO.
Interested? Great, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply by sending your CV and application to email@example.com. For additional information and questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we expect from you
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in e.g. assistant or administrative functions, preferably in an international start-up or corporate environment
- Degree in e.g. Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Energetic and proactive way of working, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English
- Experience in project management and ability to work in a fast-paced business environment
What we offer you
- High ownership of your work in a humane, respectful and open organization
- Meaningful work that has real-life impact on cancer patients’ well-being
- Occupational health care service and an extended private healthcare insurance