We are looking for an ambitious graduate to join our Frankfurt team as a Customer Success Manager in a full-time position! This role is a key function in our small German team, the person being responsible for coordinating the patient monitoring software roll-outs at our new client sites. An ideal candidate is fluent in German and English and has previous experience in clinical operations, health technology or both – and is eager to learn!
Kaiku Health is a digital health company aiming to improve quality of life through data science. We are digitising patient monitoring and easing the adoption of Patient-Reported Outcomes in several therapy areas. Our pioneering patient monitoring platform is used in routine care by over 40 clinics in Europe. Founded in 2012, Kaiku Health has raised over 6 million euros in total funding. We are based in Helsinki, but our people also harbour in Frankfurt and Stockholm.
What we offer
- A career in a fast growing and highly innovative industry
- A broad variety of evolving tasks and autonomy to execute them
- Work that has real-life impact
- Being a key player in a smart, talented and international team
- Ambitious, yet caring company culture
- Coordinating the roll-out of the Kaiku Health software at the clinic: creating implementation plans, providing users the skills to use the software and helping clinics to adapt a new digital tool into their workflows
- Giving quality trainings to nurses and physicians
- Providing continuous customer support to the medical teams at our client hospitals and making sure our clients get all the value out of our software
- Collecting and reporting customer feedback to our development, marketing and sales departments
- Establishing long-term relationships with our client hospitals
- Continuously developing the customer success process for the D-A-CH region
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Strong project management and execution skills
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive, hands-on work ethic
We also value
- Experience in IT project management and implementation
- Previous medical education/qualifications (e.g. educated nurse or care taker)
- Experience in the life science industries
- Additional language skills (French, Italian)
Starting date: negotiable, sooner the better
Are you ready to join our team? Good – we can’t wait to hear from you! Send your application and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Recruiting Process
- Get to know one another
At the first meeting we want to get to know you. We’ll talk about where you stand at the moment, what motivates you and what are your life goals at the moment. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Kaiku Health.
- Show your skills
This part is either a technical interview combined with coding exercise or a role-specific case interview. We aim to get a clear overview of your skills and how we could help you grow. Growing together and learning from each other is one of our values.
- Greet the CEO
Our CEO and Co-Founder Lauri chats with you to discuss our culture and to learn about your ambitions: how you would contribute in Kaiku Health’s mission to improve lives through health data science.