You have the possibility to impact the lives of cancer patients around the world, helping them live longer and happier. This is where we put our dedication each day working at Kaiku Health. If you find this motivating, we would be delighted to hear from you!
We are looking for an ambitious team player to join our team as a Customer Success / Clinical Account Manager in a full-time position! This is a key role in our Customer Success function, the person being responsible for coordinating the collaboration and implementations in our customer oncology clinics primarily in Switzerland and also elsewhere in Central Europe. If you share our passion in delivering the best value and customer experience for our customers in cancer care units, read further!
What we offer
- Purpose: Work with one of the most meaningful missions in improving outcomes and the quality of life for cancer patients
- Opportunity to make it big: Working in a company that is rapidly growing, and will have the opportunity to make it big, impacting the lives of millions of patients and their care teams
- Rapidly growing industry: The highly innovative industry for digital health interventions, digital therapeutics and real-world evidence is growing rapidly
- Autonomy with support: High level of autonomy to execute and continuous support from the team
- The dream team: Being a key player in a smart, talented and international team who are the fearless forerunners in shaping the future of cancer care
- Ambition with compassion: Work with a highly ambitious team with a compassionate touch – a great mission comes with great responsibility, which we carry together.
- Coordinating the roll-out of the Kaiku Health software at the clinic: creating implementation plans, ensuring a smooth roll-out of the service to the clinics and training users the skills to use the software and helping clinics to adapt a new digital tool into their workflows
- Collaborating with our product development and medical team with the implementation of digital symptom monitoring modules and configuration of our service based on the clinics’ requirements
- Providing continuous customer support to the medical teams at our client hospitals and partners and making sure our clients get all the value out of our software
- Establishing long-term relationships with our client hospitals and representing the voice of our clients in the product development, marketing and sales activities
- Native level in German (preferably in Swiss German!) or French and fluency in English is a must, as your customers are in Switzerland and German-speaking Central Europe, and we have a multilingual team
- Strong project management skills
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive, hands-on work ethic
We also value
- Experience in customer-facing operations, preferably in customer success, IT project management and implementation, or in the life science industries
- Expertise or a medical background in oncology, either in clinical practice or in industry
- Speak other languages too, such as Spanish or Italian!
- Team work attitude: we’re in it to win it together, not alone
Are you ready to join our team? Good – we can’t wait to hear from you! Send your application and CV with a salary expectation in English to email@example.com. The position will be filled as soon as we find the right match. For more information and questions, you can call Reetta at +358 44 025 0644.