Location: Nordic countries, preferably Sweden (exact location negotiable) Starting date: as soon as possible (the position will be as soon as we find the right match)
We are looking for a hungry, can-do talent with an established track record in sales to join our Nordic team as a Clinical Partnership Manager in a full-time position! This role is a key function in the development of our Nordic reach and market development, the person being responsible for offering our pioneering digital health intervention platform to cancer care centers in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. We expect native-level fluency in one of these languages and excellent skills in English (as you’ll be working with a team of talents whose shared language is English), and at least 3 years of experience in sales to healthcare providers, preferably with software/digital solutions.
Kaiku Health is a digital health company aiming to improve quality of life through data science. Our pioneering patient monitoring platform is used in routine care by over 50 clinics in Europe. Founded in 2012, Kaiku Health has raised over 6 million euros in total funding. We are based in Helsinki, but our people also harbour in Germany.
Are you ready to join our team? Good – we can’t wait to hear from you! Send your application and CV with a salary expectation in English to email@example.com. The position will be filled as soon as we find the right match. Oh yes, and you can always give me a call at +358 50 377 3084 if you have any questions!
What we offer
- Purpose: Work with one of the most meaningful missions in improving outcomes and the quality of life for cancer patients
- Opportunity to make it big: Working in a company that is rapidly growing, and will have the opportunity to make it big, impacting the lives of millions of patients and their care teams
- Rapidly growing industry: The highly innovative industry for digital health interventions, digital therapeutics and real-world evidence is growing rapidly
- Autonomy with support: High level of autonomy to execute and continuous support from the team
- The dream team: Being a key player in a smart, talented and international team who are the fearless forerunners in shaping the future of cancer care
- Ambition with compassion: Work with a highly ambitious team with a compassionate touch – a great mission comes with great responsibility, which we carry together.
- Taking responsibility of the entire clinical partnership and sales pipeline in Sweden, Norway and Denmark – from prospecting to closing
- Convincing clinicians and other care providers in leading cancer care centers of the value that Kaiku Health offers
- Building rapport, trust and positive networks with the accounts
- Working closely with KOLs in select fields of cancer care to drive widespread adoption of the platform
- Understanding that sales is primarily listening and helping the customer to navigate through their purchase process; Having the ability to manage and convince legal, regulatory, IT, administrative and and other stakeholders in the cancer care centers
- Growing our base of clinical customers and collaborators in Sweden, Norway and Denmark
- Participating at time to time also in post-sales (customer success) activities together with our dedicated Customer Success talents
- Native-level fluency in Swedish, Norwegian or Danish and excellent skills in English
- At least 3 years of sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of successful sales to healthcare providers, preferably with software/digital solutions
- Willingness to travel frequently, mainly within the Nordic countries
- At least a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- A proactive, hands-on work ethic
- Good general IT skills and ability to learn fast
We also value
- Additional language skills, especially of other Nordic languages
- An existing network of potential customers within the field of cancer care
- Previous experience from software / digital solution sales in the healthcare sector
- Previous experience in working in an ISO 13485 accredited environment and working with regulated products such as Medical Devices
Our Recruiting Process
- Get to know one another
At the first meeting we want to get to know you. We’ll talk about where you stand at the moment, what motivates you and what are your life goals at the moment. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Kaiku Health.
- Show your skills
This part is either a technical interview combined with coding exercise or a role-specific case interview. We aim to get a clear overview of your skills and how we could help you grow. Growing together and learning from each other is one of our values.
- Greet the CEO
Our CEO and Co-Founder Lauri chats with you to discuss our culture and to learn about your ambitions: how you would contribute in Kaiku Health’s mission to improve lives through health data science.