We are looking for a hungry, can-do talent with an established track record in sales to join our Central Europe team as a Clinical Partnership Manager for German customers in a full-time position! This role is a key function in our small but growing German team, the person being responsible for offering our pioneering digital health intervention platform to cancer care centers in Germany. We expect native-level fluency in German and excellent skills in English (as you’ll be working with a team of talents whose shared language is English), and at least 5 years of experience in sales to healthcare providers, preferably with software/digital solutions.
Kaiku Health is a digital health company aiming to improve quality of life through data science. We are digitising patient monitoring and easing the adoption of Patient-Reported Outcomes in several therapy areas. Our pioneering patient monitoring platform is used in routine care by over 50 clinics in Europe. Founded in 2012, Kaiku Health has raised over 6 million euros in total funding. We are based in Helsinki, but our people also harbour in Germany and Sweden.
What we offer
- Purpose: Work with one of the most meaningful missions in improving outcomes and the quality of life for cancer patients
- Opportunity to make it big: Working in a company that is rapidly growing, and will have the opportunity to make it big, impacting the lives of millions of patients and their care teams
- Rapidly growing industry: The highly innovative industry for digital health interventions, digital therapeutics and real-world evidence is growing rapidly
- Autonomy with support: High level of autonomy to execute and continuous support from the team
- The dream team: Being a key player in a smart, talented and international team who are the fearless forerunners in shaping the future of cancer care
- Ambition with compassion: Work with a highly ambitious team with a compassionate touch – a great mission comes with great responsibility, which we carry together.
- Taking responsibility of the entire clinical partnership and sales pipeline for selected territories/accounts in Germany – from prospecting to closing
- Convincing clinicians and other care providers in leading cancer care centers of the value that Kaiku Health offers
- Building rapport, trust and positive networks with the accounts
- Working closely with KOLs in select fields of cancer care to drive widespread adoption of the platform
- Understanding that sales is primarily listening and helping the customer to navigate through their purchase process; Having the ability to manage and convince legal, regulatory, IT, administrative and and other stakeholders in the cancer care centers
- Growing our base of clinical customers and collaborators in Germany
- Native-level fluency in German and excellent skills in English
- At least 5 years of sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of successful sales to healthcare providers, preferably with software/digital solutions
- Willingness to travel frequently, mainly within Germany
- At least a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- A proactive, hands-on work ethic
- Good general IT skills and ability to learn fast
We also value
- Additional language skills
- An existing network of potential customers within the field of cancer care
- Previous experience from software / digital solution sales in the healthcare sector
- Previous experience in working in an ISO 13485 accredited environment and working with regulated products such as Medical Device
Location: Germany (exact location negotiable)
Starting date: as soon as possible (the position will be filled as soon as we find the right match)
Are you ready to join our team? Good – we can’t wait to hear from you! Send your application and CV with a salary expectation in English to email@example.com. The position will be filled as soon as we find the right match. Oh yes, and you can always give me a call at +358 50 377 3084 if you have any questions!