We are looking for an ambitious team player to join our team as a Clinical Account Manager in a full-time position! This role is a key function in our small German team, the person being responsible for coordinating the collaboration and implementations in our customer oncology clinics in Central Europe. An ideal candidate is fluent in German and English and has previous experience in clinical operations with an eagerness to learn more about medical technology.
Kaiku Health is a digital health company aiming to improve quality of life through data science. We are digitising patient monitoring and easing the adoption of Patient-Reported Outcomes in several therapy areas. Our pioneering patient monitoring platform is used in routine care by approximately 50 clinics in Europe. Founded in 2012, Kaiku Health has raised over 6 million euros in total funding. We are based in Helsinki, but our people also harbour in Frankfurt and Stockholm.
What we offer
- An opportunity for professional growth in a fast growing and highly innovative industry
- A broad variety of evolving tasks and autonomy to execute them
- Work that has real-life impact
- Being a key player in a smart, talented and international team
- Ambitious, yet caring company culture
- Competitive salary
- Coordinating the roll-out of the Kaiku Health software at the clinic: creating implementation plans, providing users the skills to use the software and helping clinics to adapt a new digital tool into their workflows
- Providing quality trainings to healthcare providers, such as oncologists and nurses
- Providing continuous customer support to the medical teams at our client hospitals and making sure our clients get all the value out of our software
- Collecting and reporting customer feedback to our development, marketing and sales departments
- Establishing long-term relationships with our client hospitals
- Native in German and fluency in English is a must
- Suitable medical background in oncology
- Strong project management skills
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive, hands-on work ethic
We also value
- Experience in IT project management and implementation
- Experience in the life science industries
- Additional language skills (French, Italian)
Starting date: negotiable, the sooner the better
Are you ready to join our team? Good – we can’t wait to hear from you! Send your application and CV in English to email@example.com.
Our Recruiting Process
- Get to know one another
At the first meeting we want to get to know you. We’ll talk about where you stand at the moment, what motivates you and what are your life goals at the moment. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Kaiku Health.
- Show your skills
This part is either a technical interview combined with coding exercise or a role-specific case interview. We aim to get a clear overview of your skills and how we could help you grow. Growing together and learning from each other is one of our values.
- Greet the CEO
Our CEO and Co-Founder Lauri chats with you to discuss our culture and to learn about your ambitions: how you would contribute in Kaiku Health’s mission to improve lives through health data science.