Patient-Reported Outcomes data capture for real world evidence on efficacy of therapies, patient support programs for patient's safety and better adherence.
Efficient capture and analysis of patient-reported data
Kaiku Health monitors the patients’ health status in real-time and collects structured information about the efficacy of therapies. Intelligent algorithms interpret the results according to corresponding scoring model and visualize results. Kaiku Health supports both internationally standardized and customized questionnaires for structured data capture.
Enhanced safety management and adherence
Kaiku Health’s unique algorithms screen symptoms, alert the care team and trigger personalized safety instructions for both patients and health care professionals based on reported data. Therapy specific safety modules support patients throughout their treatment.
Data capture and analysis
- Configurable and adaptive forms, automatic email / SMS notifications and alerts
- Identification of patients at risk and filtering according to urgency
- Multi-dimensional and adaptive outcome reporting according to hospital, national and international standards (CTCAE, LENT SOMA etc.)
- Dashboard to follow the progress, excel-/SPSS reports
- Integrated to hospital information systems (HL7, XML and REST/JSON interfaces)
Support and education
- Personalized self-care instructions for patients
- Automated survivorship programs for patients (prostate and breast cancer, among others)
- Therapy specific safety modules for patients and health care professionals