Kaiku Health is a digital platform supporting patient-reported outcomes monitoring in several medical specialties. Its unique algorithms screen symptoms, alert the care team and trigger personalized instructions for patients.
- Structured data capture with configurable and adaptive forms
- Automatic email / SMS notifications and alerts
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Accessible via web browser on any device (Smartphones, PCs, tablets)
- Integrated to hospital information systems (HL7, XML and REST/JSON interfaces)
- CE-marked as Class 1 Medical Device in cancer care
- Identification of patients at risk and filtering according to urgency
- Multi-dimensional and adaptive outcome reporting according to hospital, national and international standards (CTCAE, LENT SOMA etc)
Ensured data security
- CE-marked as class 1 medical device in cancer care
- Data stored on professionally maintained servers located within EU
- Software lifecycle process and risk management process are IEC 62304 and ISO 14971 compliant
- TLS encryption
- Secure, role-based functionalities and access to data
- Complete and traceable logging
- High availability, service uptime above 99.9 %.
- Regular back-ups of the collected data
- Full GDPR compliance will be reached by the end of transition period (May 2018)
- Read more about security
Kaiku Health has been built with easy implementation and flexible use in mind. The system is operated through a web-browser, and requires no installation at the hospital. The project team typically consists of representatives from Kaiku Health, the clinic and the IT department.
Our implementation process
- Scope, set-up and build
We get acquainted with the existing patient pathway of the clinic to rethink how Kaiku Health can best support the follow-up. Required integrations between Kaiku Health and electronic medical records and laboratory system are created.
- Training and support
We provide comprehensive training sessions to the clinical staff.
Automated patient follow-up begins as soon as the first patient invitations are sent. Our team provides ongoing technical support for both patients and clinical users during and after the implementation. We help the clinics to measure the impact of digital follow-up. Kaiku Health is continuously developed based on the feedback we receive.